Missouri - Trade 3 horses for 1 - PICS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cqranch, Dec 28, 2008.

1. cqranch

cqranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2008
    Russellville
    I'm looking to trade 3 younger horses that I've raised for 1 good gelding that could do ranch type work and possibly barrels. All three are 15.2 or taller and registered. All are out of the same mare, the fillies are full sisters.

I have:

5 yr old Registered breeding stock sorrel gelding. (Registered as sorrel, but I think he's red dun) Broke to ride. Been on several trail rides last few years. Very calm gentle horse. Just needs some finish on him.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3yr old Registered APHA and Pinto Black/white tobiano filly. Had 45 days last year as two year old and had a few days refresher this year til trainer got hurt on a different horse. She's gentle, never bucked, just needs more time

[​IMG]

2 yr old Registered APHA sorrel tovero filly, one blue eye w/ eyeliner. Very gentle, not been started yet.

[​IMG]

I'm looking for a gelding APHA Appaloosa or AQHA, 7-12 yrs old. Not interested in anything gaited. Should be broke well, but doesn't need to be a deadhead. I am an experienced rider. Should load, stand for farrier and do well on trails also. Will trade 1, 2 or all 3 depending on quality of your horse.

2. dfunnyfarm

dfunnyfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2008
    ks
    You have beautiful horses. Good luck to you.

3. cqranch

cqranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2008
    Russellville
    Thank you. I raised all from babies. They are all three out of the same mare.

4. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

WOW that is so tempting....I have a 4yr old gelding that is ready to train however you want him, he is an awesome horse. trailers well and stands tied, just needs riding riding riding. DH would kill me! LOL

5. kuntrycritters

kuntrycritters Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2007
    NE Arkansas
    I am in love [​IMG]!!! Those horses are BEAUTIFUL!!!! I especially love the last one you have posted. Good luck placing them. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by