MITES! Looking for *Elector PSP* in Kuna, Idaho?

ShotGunBetty

Chirping
Jun 13, 2020
Kuna, Idaho
Does anyone local (Kuna, Idaho) have 9 ml to 18 ml of Elector PSP available for sale?

Looking for enough to do at least 1 gallon, hopefully 2 gallons? (From what I read that is the correct mix. I could be wrong, please let me know if I am.)

Will pay 20$ per 9 ml. (I hear that is reasonable due to how expensive it is. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.)

I could even send money if someone knew how to mail it to me. I just can't afford a whole bottle. It is sooo expensive. I wish they offered it in 9ml/gallon doses for backyard chicken people. Maybe there is a website that does sell it like this and I just couldn't find it??

Also posted on a local chicken FB page. Fingers crossed.

Somehow mites showed up all of the sudden. :(
The DE is keeping them down but not gone. Thanks!

The DE is keeping them down but not gone
Welcome To BYC
If you have no luck sourcing the Elector PSP, then I suggest you get get some Permethrin concentrate, this will make several gallons. You can mix it according to package directions and treat birds and their housing. Usually this can be found at most stores like Tractor Supply.

1593832102773.png

Hi ShotgunBetty! I am in Boise and I also need some Elector PSP. The mites in my coop are insane- there must be billions. They cover every surface in the coop and pen. My kids are bringing them in the house and it is starting to drive me nuts. Could you message me where you found some of that locally? Or if someone was able to ship you some? I also need just a small amount. Thank you!!!

Back
Top Bottom