I have four hens two of which are silkies. Recently they all got mites. I treated them with baths, seven dust, and treated the pen. All the mites are gone. But i have broken into a rash I'm not sure if i got bit by the mites and had an allergic reaction or if I may be allergic to one of my hens. She is show bred and has almost hair like thick feathers and whenever i pick her up I tend to itch. Odd thing is I'm allergic to kitten dander and that makes my palms and feet itch but when I touch her its all over my body that itches even my scalp. Any ideas ?