Mix Eggs FREE!! Pay shipping.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by arllcountrygirl, Jan 17, 2009.

1. arllcountrygirl

arllcountrygirl lavender nutt

I had a couple people help me with eggs when I got my new bator. [​IMG] Well some of mine have started laying and I am returning the favor. I am only going to do 6 + extras at a time for now for FREE - Just pay shipping. I believe that shipping is around $9. [​IMG] We will try that and see. I will do a couple of different shipments.
    Some of the eggs will be bantam cochins, welsummer (eggs are light), then I have some that are coming from a pen of frizzle mix with an EE roo (I will have chicks from this pen next week). So I am just saying that they are mix eggs, but several will be pure.

I am going to set the first shipment of eggs to go out on Wed. Payment can be sent via paypal.

2. tazcat70

tazcat70 I must be crazy!

That is a great idea!!!!

3. arllcountrygirl

It is only fair. [​IMG]

4. Sandra D

Sandra D New Egg

Jan 18, 2009
    Oh my gosh!! I've (very) recently decided that I want to raise home-grown organic chickens. I want to start by incubating them myself (so I can grown them myself from the get-go), and I was told to start with eggs that I didn't really care about (don't get me wrong, I will care about these eggs GREATLY!) because chances are I wouldn't be that successful in my first attempt.

My question is, how often will you be doing this? I'm currently researching incubators to purchase one that I'm confident with using, and I've got a lot of work to do as far as coop-building and purchasing supplies, so I'm not quite ready to get the eggs. Will you be offering more eggs at a later date? and if so, when?

Thanks a lot!
    Sandra D!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  5. arllcountrygirl

Yes, I will be doing it for a while off and on. I can't tell you when. Just get back in touch with me when you are ready. [​IMG]

That is how I started with mix eggs - it doesn't hurt as bad if they don't hatch then if you paid a fortune for high quality eggs. [​IMG]

6. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    I'll take some

7. congdon476

congdon476 GaLLiNa LOcA

Dec 31, 2008
    Pueblo Area
    Uhm- who wouldn't want "free" eggs (shipping is fairly cheap)?

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  8. arllcountrygirl

Quote:I can put you on the list for next week. Just let me know.

9. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    okay sounds good

10. crazyelk

crazyelk Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2008
    Kentucky
    I'll take some. Just let me know if I can get some and I will send you payment and address.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by