MIX & MATCH Eggs! All COLORS! Many Breeds...TOP QUALITY BIRDS!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Keri78, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Keri78

Keri78 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 17, 2009
    NJ
    Hi There! I'm offering my many colors of hatching eggs for sale this Spring! All of my hatching eggs this year are $5 per egg SHIPPED for small orders! Feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to put together a custom order just for you!

For larger orders:
    6 eggs shipped for $25
    12 eggs shipped for $45
    Extras will be included with each order. All of my chickens are now enjoying "chicken pasture" areas that we have redesigned to keep them happy & healthy and laying!
    All of my colors include: Chocolate, Dark Army Green, Sage Olive Green, Brown, Khaki, Blue & White All of my Standard Size Birds include:
    Black Copper Marans, Cuckoo Marans, Sizzled Leghorns & Americanas, Olive Eggers(Blue Feathered Birds!..both 2nd & 3rd generation) Blue Giant Cochin/Maran Mix!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Let me explain...my "Chocolate Eggs" are being layed by two different types of Maran hens: Cuckoo Marans and Black Copper Marans
    All of the hens are being covered by my Black Copper Maran Rooster that I hatched out last year from Wynette's eggs: http://www.adamsonacres.com/ She has absolutely beautiful, top quality birds and that's exactly what I got with my Black Copper Rooster & hens!

Next up... my Dark "Army Green Olive" 3rd Generation Olive Eggers! Some hens have Blue Feathers!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Dark Army Green Eggs next to Sage Green Olive...I know it makes the Sage green eggs appear to be white in the pic!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] One of my Dark Green Laying Hens
    (Many of my hens have blue feathers!)

Sizzled Leghorns are turning out to be a GREAT combination! I have my BEAUTIFUL Tri-Colored Sizzle Rooster covering both white & brown leghorns! This combination produces chicks of all colors...white, brown, black, and tri-colored that will be GREAT LAYERS of white eggs with a more docile nature(hopefully) and 50% will have Sizzled Feathers!!! Here is a pic of 3 Sizzled Leghorn chicks that I just hatched out! You can see the variation of colors! My Sizzled Rooster is now covering my Americana girls as well! All of my girls lay BLUE eggs and 50% of their chicks will have Sizzled Feathering!clap Ask me about Sizzled Americanas!!!
    [​IMG]

This is "Ingrid" another little Sizzled Leghorn hatched out by a fellow BYC member last month!
    [​IMG]

...and for the bantams... I have:
    White Silkies, White Sizzles, Sizzled Polish, Blue Silkie, and Frizzled Seramas!
    (Just a note: All of my Sizzled & Frizzled Feathered birds are bred with Smooth Feathered birds so no chances of genetic defects or "Frazzled" chicks! )

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] These are some Baby Chick Pics of babies that I just hatched out! They are Silkies, Sizzles,
    [​IMG] & Sizzled Polish!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My Silkies are from http://www.sassysilkie.com/
    My Frizzled Polish are from the Jordan Family on here...also TOP quality birds...extremely heavy feathering!
    My Seramas are from http://www.pixiechickens.com/

PLEASE feel free to PM me with questions...you just tell me how many eggs you want of what breeds and the date you'd like them shipped and I'll do the rest!!!

I take great care & time in collecting, storing, packing, and shipping my eggs![​IMG] Fertility has been excellent!!!jumpy However, I can not promise hatching rates as I have no control over the Postal workers or your hatching methods. I accept payment through my paypal account: [email protected]

Have a great day & thanks so much for looking!

Last edited by Keri78 (Today 10:22 am)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2011
  2. Keri78

Oct 17, 2009
    NJ
    Forgot to mention...all local pick ups are WELCOME! We're about 20mins. west of Atlantic City.[​IMG]

3. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    What are the "Red" eggs?? They're gorgeous!!! [​IMG]

4. Keri78

Oct 17, 2009
    NJ
    They are my "chocolate" Maran eggs! They do have alot of "red" in them...the lighting in my kitchen made it look more "red" but it's still the beginning of the laying season so I'm hoping that their "Adamsonacres" genes will kick in soon and they'll start giving me those DARK Yummy Chocolate eggies![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by