Mix & Match Special /ship 1/28 from SC / Am'/ Frizz/ NN/Silkie

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Jan 27, 2008.

1. 6+ from the Ameraucana pen, the Frizzle pen, the Naked Neck pen, and the Silkie pen.
    Mix and match!

6+ for $7.50
    12+ for $15.00
    18+ for $20.00
    24+ for $25.00

Price does not include shipping.
    I'll need your zipcode to get 'actual shipping' from here to there (or you can check it at
    http://postcalc.usps.gov/
    3 lb package from 29801).

Thanks!
    Lisa

2. lexustami

lexustami Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2007
    St. Clairsville, OH
    Lisa,

Will you have 2 dozen NN's available next week? I've got your other eggs in the bator now and they are due to hatch on the 31st.

Let me know!

Thanks.

Tami

3. Hi Tami!
    I should be able to do 2 doz fresh NN next week --- really depends on the girls [​IMG]
    Just say when you want them shipped.
    Lisa

4. lexustami

Jun 14, 2007
    St. Clairsville, OH
    Lisa,

Anytime next week will be fine. That will give me plenty of time to get the bator cleaned out.

Thanks.

Tami

5. RUHAMA

RUHAMA Out Of The Brooder

Aug 29, 2007
    GA
    hey! Have your silkie mix easter-eggers been laying for me? I cannot tell yet if my little ones are roos or hens. I suspect a lot of roos. I go to work now, will check back tonight. Eileen
    PS Are any of your americanas bantam size?

Last edited: Jan 28, 2008
  6. lexustami

Jun 14, 2007
    St. Clairsville, OH
    Lisa,

I'm not going to be able to get eggs from you next week. That darn Emu hatching egg thread got to me and I ordered 3 emu eggs.

I'm going to work on getting another incubator later this season so I will keep an eye out for your offers when I get something else set up.

Thanks!

Tami

7. Eileen, I keep putting off emailing you, hoping every day I'll have better news ... The silkie feathered green egger girls have dropped back to one egg every other day. With the days getting longer, they should be back laying well soon.

Tami, Tami, Tami! That's so cool, the ultimate Odd Birds!

Lisa

8. RUHAMA

RUHAMA Out Of The Brooder

Aug 29, 2007
    GA
    OK Just let me know. Are any of your frizzles with the silkie mix? Eilen

9. Smitty's Farm

Smitty's Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2007
    St Clair County, Il
    Hi Lisa,

I was just wondering if your Ameracaucana is the true breed blue egg layers. I have 5 EE and I love them. Four lay pretty green eggs and one lays a pinkish tan. I would love to add a blue egg to my basket when collecting.

My EE have wonderful people person, sweet, cuddly personalities. How would you compare your Ameraucana's disposition?

Thanks so much!
    Kim

10. countyroad1330

countyroad1330 Thunder Snow 2009!

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    Are your Ameraucanas pure? What colors do you have? And what colors are your Silkies? Thanks! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by