Mixbreed Surprise! Dozens of Hatching Eggs for Sale! UPSTATE NEW YORK

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Alycia, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Alycia

Alycia Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 16, 2008
    I have way too many and not enough time to hatch them all! I am in the process of dividing up my coop to produce purebreds and I haven't yet done it, so all my roosters and hens have been uhh working together and giving me oodles of mixbreed, FERTILE eggs. I'm only asking $5 per dozen because they are mix and there's no guarantee of what they are. Here is a list, though, of all the breeds I have: Sumatra, Phoenix, Silkie X 'American Onagadori' (Descendants of the actual Onagadori), Orloff, and Mottled Houdan. My most 'Roosterly' roosters are the Phoenix, Sumatra, and Orloff, so there may be possibility of purbred Orloff and purebred Phoenix in there, too! You can pay by PayPal at the end of the auction or through Money Order if you'd feel safer and I'll ship them ASAP. I am getting eggs all day so I promise you you'll get a full dozen.

If you want more pictures of my flock, let me know! Thank you!

2. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix Bantam Fanatic

Dec 15, 2009
    Penn Valley, CA
    Not bidding due to a proliferation of birds, but these sure sound like some fun birds to hatch. Hopefully whoever hatches these eggs will post pictures of the resulting birds!

3. Louise's Country Closet

Louise's Country Closet Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2010
    Garrison, MN
    Aw man, I wish these had been here while I still had money! [​IMG] Such a great deal!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by