Dipsy Doodle Doo

ODD BIRD
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Aiken, South Carolina 29801
My Coop
My Coop
Hi!
I have a mixed box of 12+ fresh blue-green-eggers available to ship tomorrow.
There are
10 from the blue / splash / black Ameraucana pen,
3 from the blue silkie-feathered green-eggers,
2 from the cuckoo / blue cuckoo green-eggers (changed roos and these should all hatch cuckoo/ blue cuckoo) ,
1 from the blue / splash Naked Neck Frizzled green-eggers ,
and 1 from the blue / splash Naked Neck bantam green-eggers (splash crested girl is the green-egger in that pen).
All the birds in all the pens are black, blue, or splash BUT there is the chance of an off-colored chick popping out.

If you have any questions about any of them, just ask
smile.png

Price is $25.00 for 12+ includes USPS Priority shipping and Delivery Confirmation.

Here is a link to how you can expect your eggs to be Wrapped & Packed For Shipping.

My PayPal is [email protected].
If you have any special instructions like "Hold & Call for Pick Up", just add that and a ph# in the PayPal note so I don't miss it.

Thanks,
smile.png

Lisa

Last edited:

Dipsy Doodle Doo

ODD BIRD
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
My Coop
My Coop
Hi Steve! There are probably similar birds all over the place, but all these were 'built' here by me.

Still available to ship tomorrow --- 16 blue-green-eggers available for $25.00 includes USPS Priority Shipping.
smile.png

Lisa

Dipsy Doodle Doo

ODD BIRD
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
My Coop
My Coop
Hi! Got the email --- sorry no bantam frizz Polish, but emailed back with what's available from the Frizzle pens.

Still available to ship tomorrow --- 16 blue-green-eggers available for $25.00 includes USPS Priority Shipping.
smile.png

Lisa

steve2495

Songster
10 Years
May 17, 2009
Lake Forest Illinois
got ur email just need pics o and i am wondering do (silkiexcohin)Xcohin come out mostly cochin becaue i rly want most cocchin

Last edited:

Top Bottom