Mixed Breed Contest! Ended!

Time to announce the winners!!

1st place: @TropicalBabies with her beautiful Silkie x Ameraucana x Brahma hen, Peaches!
46477-jpeg.2818885

2nd Place: @JaeG with her beautiful OEGB x Bantam Wyandotte hen, Delilah!
dsc_1760-jpg.2816173

Third Place: @FluffyLambs and her beautiful Bantam cochin x polish x Japanese Bantam rooster, Roscoe!
img_7804-jpg.2828967

Runner-ups:
4th Place: @The Kooky Kiwi with her Sebright/Pekin cross hens, Honk and Grumpy!
2019-sekin-project-hens-jpg.2833785

5th Place: @RoostersAreAwesome with her beautiful mottled serama x mille fluer d'uccle hen!
2A8DC34F-DCF9-4E1D-825D-C4CE4AFB23C5.jpeg

Congrats to all the winners and thank you everyone for entering your beautiful mixed breed chickens! This was very fun (and hard) for me to judge and I hope that you had fun too! ❤️

You're welcome! Roscoe really deserves it! I don't understand how literally every single one of your chickens are so beautiful!!😍🤷‍♀️
😱 🥰 thank you!! I think sometimes it's kind of like EEs.... The mutts are the prettiest!😊 not compared to every breed, but to a lot they are. Especially if they are a mix of pretty breeds... But I think every breed is pretty lol. Maybe not naked necks, but it depends what NN it is.

😱 🥰 thank you!! I think sometimes it's kind of like EEs.... The mutts are the prettiest!😊 not compared to every breed, but to a lot they are. Especially if they are a mix of pretty breeds... But I think every breed is pretty lol. Maybe not naked necks, but it depends what NN it is.
I really want a Naked neck! Like so bad!! 🤣

This is Peaches, an EE/RIR mix. Her eggs are an aqua color. She is also the rooster's favorite!

View attachment 2814013
I have 3 RIR eggs that I’m about to put in the incubator in a couple days, that are either pure RIRs or EE/RIR mixes and 1 EE egg that is either an EE or EE/RIR mix. I’m super excited!

Back
Top Bottom