Mixed Breed Contest! Ended!

Oh yippee! :ya:jumpy:jumpy:bun:clap:love:ya:ya:yesss::yesss::yesss:

I can't wait to go out and tell Princess Peaches she got 1st in a beauty contest! She really is terrific and deserving but had some awesomely tuff competition!!! Whew! ♡ We thank you with all of our hearts 💕 for this great opportunity, and world peace for all chickens!!
20210715_114502~2.jpg

Oh yippee! :ya:jumpy:jumpy:bun:clap:love:ya:ya:yesss::yesss::yesss:

I can't wait to go out and tell Princess Peaches she got 1st in a beauty contest! She really is terrific and deserving but had some awesomely tuff competition!!! Whew! ♡ We thank you with all of our hearts 💕 for this great opportunity, and world peace for all chickens!! View attachment 2840635
You're welcome!! She really deserved to win! She is so beautiful!! 😍

Princess Peaches. Silkie X Ameraucana X Brahma. The funniest, friendliest, sweetest, prettiest girl I could ever hope for. Just loads of personality. Her father was a total butt but passed on wonderful genes.
View attachment 2818885View attachment 2818886View attachment 2818887one of her signature moves is to empty out the contents of a nest box, eggs included so only hers will be in the nests if she is the last to lay. Too cute to ever be mad. No egg casualties to date.View attachment 2818888
My gosh she is such a beautiful bird! Has such lovely, unique traits!

Back
Top Bottom