1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Mixed chicken eggs/small incubator wanted, Minnesota

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by MargaretAnneHK, Mar 14, 2012.

1. MargaretAnneHK

MargaretAnneHK Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2012
    Kellogg,Minnesota
    We are looking for at least a dozen mixed chicken eggs (banty or standard) and a small incubator.(styrofoam variety is fine.) My daughter is going to be staying with me while her husband is in Afghanistan and this is going to be OUR project. She is also interested in duck eggs. We plan on building the coop and yard together, the works.:)

2. cjwaldon

cjwaldon Overrun With Chickens

Sep 11, 2011
    Missouri, USA
    My Coop
    I can send you bantam eggs from a pen with a birchen cochin roo over a birchen cochen hen, a mille fleur hen, and a mixed hen. (birchen x mille fleur). (one roo, three hens). This is an example of the coloring. The Mille Fleur rooster was removed almost three weeks ago.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. BlackBrookPoultry

BlackBrookPoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2010
    Western Wisconsin
    I'm not sure if you guys ever get to the Twin Cities, but I could give you mixed breed standard eggs as well as some duck eggs. I go to Bloomington once a week.

4. grammypam

grammypam Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 16, 2010
    Oronoco,Minnesota
    I will have eggs......Roosters are black copper marans. Hens are black copper marans, blue/wheaton ameraucanas,a black ameraucana,silver laced wyandotte,white orpington,buff orpington and a red leghorn. As of today there has been a mixed rooster ( BCMx blue wheaten amer) in with the hens. I plan to separate him today. PM me if interested. I am just north of Rochester.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by