Mixed Columbian Rock Pullets - NW Georgia

Yard full o' rocks

Songster
10 Years
Mar 24, 2009
Cartersville, Georgia
I have 7 pullets and 3 roos, $10 ea for the pullets, roos FREE to go with the hens. These were "supposed" to be Columbian rocks. However, they are definitely NOT pure Columbian. Probably a cross between Columbian and Silver Penciled. Birds are all 22 weeks old and hens should be very close to point of lay.

25882_columbian_2.jpg

Very pretty and should be GREAT for a laying flock, just not pure and therefore won't fit into my breeding program

Pick up only please

Thanks

I am interested in your prettiest roo and a hen. Will you sell only two to me? I live in VA and would have to have them shipped.

I have a nice Columbian Rock hen. If you have a Col Rock Roo and you want me to put them together for you and give you back some eggs or chicks I would be happy to do that if you would like them. I can send you pics of her if you like. Not super sure of her quality, but she seems to be feathered very nicely with a beautiful comb, very gentle and was home/hand raised.

I am interested in what you have though. Please let me know where you are, send pics of possible, what you are asking and we can go from there. My private email is [email protected]

Alayne

Back
Top Bottom