1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

Mixed eggs for sale***Indiana

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by qhluvr34, Feb 6, 2009.

1. qhluvr34

qhluvr34 Songster

Jun 3, 2008
    Brazil, Indiana
    I have mixed eggs for sale. I have everyone together for the winter, there are RIR, EE, Barred Rock with a Turken rooster and an EE rooster in one pen. In another pen I have Egyptian hens and a Turken hen with an Egyptian rooster. So, some could be pure in either pen as I have seen the EE rooster with his EE girls.
    2 dozen for $28 or $18 for 1 dozen, plus any extras I get tonight.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 6, 2009
  2. bockbock2008

bockbock2008 Why do they call me crazy??

Dec 30, 2008
    Southwest Indiana
    My bator is full until close to the end of the month. I will definately keep your info to see if you still have some available when I'm ready. Those are some beautiful blue eggs!!

3. Delta2 23

Delta2 23 Flock Master

Sep 4, 2008
    Is it possible to ship overseas? Or will the eggs break?

4. qhluvr34

qhluvr34 Songster

Jun 3, 2008
    Brazil, Indiana
    I have sold these but have more for sale. All but 2 of my hens are pullets and started to lay this winter, the eggs are now coming like crazy. My EE's are pullets also and have just started laying this winter, thanks for the compliment. As for shipping over seas, I have never done it before, maybe someone with more experience will step in and give us their 2 cents.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: