Mixed Jersey Giant Eggs -- TX

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Blisschick, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    I have 18+ Jersey Giant eggs ready to ship Saturday or Monday, buyer's choice. I was a goober and left my pen unlocked, and the wind blew the door open just enough to let my hens out. They were bred by at least my barred roo and possibly a couple of others running loose. You could get full blooded Jerseys, or an interesting mix. I'm asking $8.00+ shipping. I was going to throw a few in my incubator, but I don't have the room and don't want to see the eggs go to waste.

I could possibly have enough eggs for two separate shipments by Saturday.

The hens are black, white, and blue. Possible roos are BLRW, barred EE, partidge EE, blue Jersey Giant, or Golden Phoenix.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2008
  2. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Hmm... when were they around the other breed roos? I'm pretty sure it takes a while for the other roosters "contributions" to kick in...
    What I mean, is that the week or two's worth of eggs laid after the visit by the other rooster, could still be pure breed JG.

3. GracefulBantams

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Oh, forgot to add that:
    I am interested in these [​IMG]

4. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    The roos' little "contributions" can take effect any time after mating, so any of the eggs for the next three weeks could be anybody's. They were out a few hours, so I have no way of knowing how often they were mated, but knowing the boys that are loose, it was every chance they could get. [​IMG] They were just happy to women around!

How many are you interested in?

5. chicks rule

chicks rule Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2007
    SW MO
    Would these all be standard's and how much for shipping to 64856, thx

6. GracefulBantams

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    OK, I am debating whether I want to get any more eggs or not...
    If someone else wants them before I make up my mind, that is totally fine [​IMG]

7. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    Yes, they are standards...BIG standards! LOL

I just PM'ed you, chicks...

Graceful, I'll have more, no problem...you realllllly need more chicks. They're too cute. [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by