Mixed turkey eggs for sale ~ NC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hazelton farms, Mar 1, 2008.

1. hazelton farms

hazelton farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    I have two self blue hens, one black blue slate hen, one blue slate tom, one pencilled palm hen and one pencilled palm tom. Seems as though the pencilled tom is getting the most "action" around the yard. We have NOT separated them as we're actually trying to get some pencilled blue palms.

My husband snuck ONE turkey in the bator on me a three weeks ago (unknown to me until last night!) and it's growing. [​IMG] All the hens are laying every day for the most part, but we don't know who laid what.

If you're interested, I can do a half doz. on Monday for $18, includes shipping.
    I can also sell a set for Wed. and one for Sat. coming.

We filled the bator, AGAIN last night, with the exception of holes I held open for eggs coming already, so I really don't have room for about two more weeks (we have one tray that'll be emptied ahead of the others).

Thanks for your interest.

Please paypal at [email protected] and post sold for set #1, #2 or #3 depending on which date you'd rather have.

Stacy

Last edited: Mar 1, 2008
  2. hazelton farms

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    Set #1 is Pending payment. Will update.

#2 or #3 anyone? Just $18 for 6+ extras.

Stacy

3. Tsagirl

Tsagirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 9, 2007
    Eugene,OR
    Stacy,
    Can you incubate turkey with chicken?
    LOL!
    Like I need more eggs in April! [​IMG]

4. hazelton farms

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    You can incubate them together, but turkeys take a week longer till hatch. Of course, they hatch bigger so would probably be as big as the orps. at a week old! LOL!! Just lemme know!!

Stacy

5. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    :mad: [​IMG]

[​IMG] Tempting...

(and get on AIM woman!)

6. hazelton farms

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    [​IMG] I was on AIM..you signed OFF!!! Bummer! I wanted to hear more about the Salisbury show and what all you did and who you saw and all the chickens!!

Stacy

7. Tsagirl

Tsagirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 9, 2007
    Eugene,OR
    Ok, talked to DH and he wants turkey too! So you have to guide me though on temps and stuff to hatch with chickens...and......how much I owe you. [​IMG][​IMG]

Anytime at the end of March to begining of April we will be ready for them all. YEA! [​IMG]

Thanks so much!
    [​IMG]

8. hazelton farms

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    Ok, TS. [​IMG] They will be $18. I won't be able to ship the turkey eggs with all those orp eggs though because of lack of room and I don't want the heavier eggs mashing the lighter ones. These turkey eggs are good sized. [​IMG] So just let me know and it goes to the same paypal addy..

In the meanwhile..Anyone else? Set's #2 and 3 are still available!

Stacy

9. hazelton farms

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    #2 Sold!

#3 Sold!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by