1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Mixture of Test Eggs For Shipping.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hcammack, Nov 29, 2009.

1. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    This would be a test of fertility and shipping I want to wait another week before I do it. The eggs would be Bantam Salmon and Blue Salmon Faverolles, Black Ameraucana, Wellsummers X Black Ameraucana and maybe one or two Black Copper Marans X Black Ameraucana. I would love it if someone on the East coast somewhere were its not to cold or far away got these. I only need one or two people. It would be price of shipping probably around 12-15 dollars and it would probably be a batch of 7 or 8 eggs only what ever is laid in the days I am collecting. I have cracked several Faverolle eggs and I can see they are fertile. I have seen the Ameraucana Rooster Mating the hens but I don't know if the Ameraucana that are laying are fertile or if the Wellsummers are being mated. I will try and crack a few and check before I send this out. This will defently include a few Bantam Faverolle eggs. If you get this please PM me and I will make arangments. If you get it also be prepared to PM me feedback on how your hatch and incubation goes and how my shipping did. This will be my 1st time ever shipping eggs and fertility has not officially been tested so I cannot garuntee anything.

Here are the Ameraucana and one of my two Wellsummer Hens:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is a good picture of one of the Faverolle hens I don't know which ones are laying though:
    [​IMG]

Thanks,
    Henry

2. Animal123Animal

Animal123Animal Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2007
    Lake Mathews Calif.
    Hello Henry
    I would love to test your eggs for you. I live in California if that's ok with you. Thanks Dennis

3. ~SunSetsWest~

~SunSetsWest~ Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2008
    Central, Fl.
    I PMed you about your Black Ameraucanas

4. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Thanks everyone I have two people testing eggs I will post another auction if I need more at a later time.

Thanks,
    Henry

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by