Mmmm..... {my favorite} supper!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Ol'FashionHen, May 15, 2009.

1. Ol'FashionHen

Ol'FashionHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 24, 2008
    The South
    I got home from work yesturday and this is the conversation between DH and I.

Me: Oh supper is gonna be easy tonight hon.

DH: Oh yeah .... are we having air...Oh I love air...I can smell it already {he deeply inhales as if enjoying a wonderful fragrance with eyes closed}, and then replies it's my favorite.

[​IMG] ..he is so silly I probably could proclaim air for supper and he wouldn't care. He is such a jokster [​IMG].

And I actually made taco soup from the taco casserole leftovers, just heated added some tomato juice, more taco seasoning, and a can of corn and wa-lah easy.....AIR

[​IMG]

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Mine CHOSE to eat chocolate chip cookies and milk for dinner the other night then yesterday tells me "Don't ever do that to me again". HELLO??? [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. LilbitChicken

LilbitChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2009
    [​IMG] What we we do without our DH? They bring a sense of humor that keeps us wanting more.[​IMG]

4. Ol'FashionHen

Ol'FashionHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 24, 2008
    The South
    LilbitChicken wrote:
    What we we do without our DH? They bring a sense of humor that keeps us wanting more.

I know, I could go all day with his silly shenanigans, he's what we call in the south "ate up".

One day he said "ther's your Hawiian chicken sittin' in front of the door again (sometimes she will peck the door or just lay down in front of it [​IMG] ..he can't stand it [​IMG]).

I replied "my hawiian chicken I don't have a hawiian chicken {never heard of that breed}, so I looked to see which one it was it was my wyanotte [​IMG].
    He asked me previously one day what kind of a chicken she was and I said " A wyandotte" and he thought I said hawiian -dotte. [​IMG] he still calls her my hawiian chicken.​

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

[​IMG] Ok that is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by