MMMM Santa got yummy homeade cookies!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by mississippifarmboy, Dec 24, 2010.

1. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays Premium Member

Wow, Santa is having some really good homeade cookies. Some kinda chocolate with big chucks of chocolate chips and peanut butter chips it taste like. Very good whatever they are.

Now I got crumbs all over the keyboard.

What are the other "Santas" getting?

2. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    Santa doesn't come here (as I am too old) and Santa doesn't work here (as I don't have kids)... but I did just scarf back homemade eggnog sugar cookies made yesterday by moi. They were yummy!!
    Why is Santa not in bed? The little squealy children will be up at the crack of dawn tomorrow!

3. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays Premium Member

Quote:Yeah, I know. They'll be bouncing on my bed screamin' "Get UP Daddy, it's Christmas" about daylight in the morning. But I've worked second shift all my life so just can't get to sleep until late. Kids are in bed, "Mrs. Santa" is sacked out on the sofa, so I get to do the Santa thing.

Might have to wake her up long enough to see where she hid the rest of those cookies though. They're GOOD!

4. LivinNewDreamInND

LivinNewDreamInND Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2010
    Santa got giant Gingerbread men cookies here, but he decided those weren't that great and ate a fresh homemade cinnamon roll that was meant for breakfast instead [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by