Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by chickiebaby, Nov 9, 2008.
that's all it takes. They're in heaven right now.
We call it chicken caviar.
awww man. Mine won't eat pumpkin. Maybe I didn't let it get moldy enough?
Careful about the mold. Mold can make animals sick.
wouldnt ever feed em moldy feed, or wet feed, but fresh vegetables just a few days past their prime are a-ok by me - and more than okay by them!
Day after Halloween, I bought two bargain priced pumpkins. I split one of them open for the girls - they pecked at it a bit and then walked away - they apparently don't care for pumpkin - it is still under the tree, and they are still ignoring it....maybe when it gets good and messy they will like it?