1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login, otherwise join BYC here!

MO pickup only: Pair of d'uccles. Porcelain M and PQ Mille Fleur F

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by teddiliza, May 12, 2011.

1. teddiliza

teddiliza Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These pair were purchased at the feed store and are absolutely sweet and loveable. I am really having to cut down on my chicken #'s, so since they were raised together I hate to break them up. The hen has a side sprig on her comb and would not be suitable to show, but the male looks in good form to me with great beard, feathered feet, and vulture hocks, and his comb is pretty good if not perfectly upright. They are looking for a person who will spoil them like I do. They are between 8 weeks and 3 months old ( I can't remember when exactly I bought them). Both like people and aren't scared of being held.

Local pick up only. Jefferson City Missouri.

2. greytmommy

greytmommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2011
    on my they are lovely!! & tempting since I live in MO. But we already have 1 maybe 2 Roo's in our flock.....so I don't think adding a Roo would be a good idea. I have passed ur add on to my friend though!

3. homemakerjulie

homemakerjulie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2010
    west central, MO
    Are these still around? Very interested if they are.

Julie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by