Moderator: need some help re: acct.

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by mustangsaguaro1, Dec 31, 2007.

1. mustangsaguaro1

mustangsaguaro1 New Egg

Dec 31, 2007
    Some things changed w/ my work computer and I am unable to access one of my email accounts which had my password on it. I wanted to be able to log in and post today so I created a new account. I would rather keep my old acct w/ username. I didn't see anyway to contact anyone w/ the exception of creating a new acct. My old username was mustangsaguaro. The new one is mustangsaguaro1. I'd like to change my password w/ the mustangsaguaro acct. However, when requesting a new password one must supply the email that they registered w/. Well, that's the email I can't currently access, and hence why I created another account. How can we get this resolved, so I can log into my other account (mustangsaguaro)?

Thanks

2. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I am not a mod but do you have a home PC to access your email?

3. mustangsaguaro1

mustangsaguaro1 New Egg

Dec 31, 2007
    Unfortunately, right now I don't have a home PC. That crashed a few months ago. I have a laptop/notebook coming sometime this week. But that won't get up and running for at least another week or so.

4. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    hmmm... Any friends, relatives, or a library you can go to? I dont think the moderators woud be able to help since your works "os?" changed.

5. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    I am going to PM you a new password for your old account. Please check your pm under this new account and it will be there shortly.

Jody

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by