Modern game bantam chicks - NJ

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chickerdoodle13, May 29, 2008.

1. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I have a few game chicks that are started to show their sex. I haven't decided on which ones I am going to keep, but I may have a few splash and black pairs available. I am asking $5 a piece right now and the price will go up as they get older. THey are around 2 weeks old and adorable! Very tiny chicks with long funny legs!

I am located in Hope, NJ. I prefer pick up only, but would be willing to work something else out. I also have a few other birds for sale. I have a duck, a turkey hen, and a budapest pigeon for sale. The lady who wanted them never called me back. I can send more information about them if you are interested!

2. deeszoo

deeszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    I live too far away, but for anyone thinking about them, they are the cutest birds and very friendly!! I love Moderns and want to have some more. My first pair were killed.

DeAnna

3. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Aren't they adorable? I bought a pair a year ago at a show. They were just pet quality, but I loved them to death. They were so friendly! Unfortunately the hen died over the winter and the male is very lonely now! He is a sweet heart too. I would be willing to find a new home for him if anyone is interested. I'm sure I will have a hen to go with him when these chicks get a little bigger!

Last edited: May 30, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by