1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Modern Game Bantams

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by silverbeartx, Feb 1, 2014.

1. silverbeartx

silverbeartx Out Of The Brooder

Jan 28, 2011
    Texas
    Looking for Modern Game Bantams, Birchens, BB Reds, Wheatons. Trios or Quads if possible. Must be willing to ship if not in the Texas Hill Country.

Thanks

2. NaefNaests

NaefNaests Out Of The Brooder

Sep 17, 2013
    These are available and I live in Texas. They are a trio that are three years old and carry the lemon color. Their parents have it but the don't so maybe their offspring will.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. silverbeartx

silverbeartx Out Of The Brooder

Jan 28, 2011
    Texas
    x

Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
  4. NaefNaests

Sep 17, 2013
    Careful... I can flood this thread with pictures. These are the parents which carry the lemon color. They do not show the color but I believe their offspring will show the lemon. If you look a little closer there is a black birchen in there in the back of the picture.

[​IMG]
    This is them born:

[​IMG]

This is them fluffed out:
    [​IMG]
    This them now:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Jillian12

Jillian12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2013
    Visalia, California
    Are any of these available for sale? I'm in California and looking for a trio...

6. NaefNaests

Sep 17, 2013
    Sorry they have been sold.

7. mrsizzy71

mrsizzy71 New Egg

Mar 20, 2013
    Washington NC
    I ve been looking for moderns for my kids for months to use in shows and 4 H projects. I was wondering if you had anymore for sale? I live in Washington NC and I'm willing to pay good money for a pair or chicks, even hatching eggs. Thanks Melissa Clark

Sent from my iPad

8. mypurtychickens

mypurtychickens Chillin' With My Peeps

hi, i am located in florida, i am looking for modern game hens, does not matter the color, if anybody has any available, please let me know.

9. MadameSkyBird

MadameSkyBird New Egg

Jun 12, 2015
    Did you ever find any? I too am looking and would appreciate the information.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by