1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Modern history of the chicken... Have you seen it?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Wendy'sChicksRock, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Wendy'sChicksRock

Wendy'sChicksRock Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2010
    Oakland county ,MI
    If You have not I'd go to you tube and watch it ... soooo good... I love the piece on the silkie... made me cry...
    Just search for it on youtube... worth the time for sure.It was on a local PBS station here in Mi a few yrs back.

2. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    I think I've seen it. But wasn't it called the Natural History of the Chicken?

3. Wendy'sChicksRock

Wendy'sChicksRock Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2010
    Oakland county ,MI
    yes it was... geeze I must have been half asleep when I posted that... OOPS:lol:

4. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    I thought it was very educational.

5. chickensducks&agoose

chickensducks&agoose Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm not sure I'd swim with my chicken.

6. ScaredOfShadows

ScaredOfShadows Chillin' With My Peeps

I have the instant Netflix and its on there...My DD LOVES to watch that documentary. lmao. Its very cute, informative, and educational. Yeah I'm like I love my chickens but that woman goes WAY to far with the love my pet chicken thing really [​IMG] - "Her soul mate" and taking him swimming...yeah...I know some of us are nuts but that woman takes the cake [​IMG] I wonder how her husband feels about the chicken getting more attention? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by