Solved Modministrator?

@Nifty-Chicken and @DuckLady are Administrators, they run the show and set the rules. The rest of us on Staff are Moderators, we are the Keepers of Peace in the forums. :)
Great explanation! Nifty and I work more in the “office” than the forum and I manage the BYC Store as well. Nifty works on more geeky technical stuff and oversees us all like a benevolent um…leader.
Our fabulous moderators cruise the forum and interact with everyone, which does indeed do a huge amount of Peace Keeping and keeping problems at bay.

@Nifty-Chicken and @DuckLady are Administrators, they run the show and set the rules. The rest of us on Staff are Moderators, we are the Keepers of Peace in the forums. :)
Hello, Keeper of the Peace! 🤓 I'm new here. I've had some health-related (poop to be exact) thread questions that haven't collected answers. Do you have any tips for posters in this situation? Are there staff members or others who are open to being tagged in these situations? Is it better to post in smaller forums as opposed to the health/emergency one? I want to be respectful of the community while also getting help. Hopefully down the road I can give back do more answering. If anyone reading this wants to weigh in about poop specifically, this is the post. Thanks!

Hello, Keeper of the Peace! 🤓 I'm new here. I've had some health-related (poop to be exact) thread questions that haven't collected answers. Do you have any tips for posters in this situation? Are there staff members or others who are open to being tagged in these situations? Is it better to post in smaller forums as opposed to the health/emergency one? I want to be respectful of the community while also getting help. Hopefully down the road I can give back do more answering. If anyone reading this wants to weigh in about poop specifically, this is the post. Thanks!
You have one of the best in your thread asking for a video now.

Back
Top Bottom