Mods please move to right section-8+week old roos for sale

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by LOVEIGEE, Nov 27, 2010.

1. LOVEIGEE

LOVEIGEE Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2010
    Hey Chicken Lovers,
    I have 2 Brahma hens that are not hens.....One started crowing 2 days ago. They are very spoiled...on organic feed, greens everyday, mealworms, etc. I can't keep them here in Georgia suburb. They are a little over 4 months old and are free to a mother hen like me. They are absolutely gorgeous and are my babies. Please if you are interested, let me know.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2010
  2. ghillie

ghillie Hen Pecked

Nov 13, 2008
    Colorado Springs, Co
    [​IMG]

3. LOVEIGEE

Jul 24, 2010
    Hi Hen Pecked,
    I am soooo depressed to find my 2 beautiful Brahmas are roosters......I can't keep them here in my backyard. Any suggestions? Thank you for my welcome.....This is the 1st time on here to post.......so much good information.

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    [​IMG] and Im sorry about your unfortnate discovery--WE HAVE ALL BEEN THERE!!! All of us go through this every year- [​IMG]

Your post needs to go to the buy/sell/trade section under 8+weeks old birds for sale ask the mods to move your thread for you by changing your title to something like...

"Mods please move to right section-8+week old roos for sale"

they will see your title and move it for you
    To change your title open your thread-hit edit button and then just retypr new wording and repost:)

5. Cowgirl71

Cowgirl71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2010
    Missouri Ozarks
    [​IMG]

You can try Craigslist, a flyer at your local feedstore, and there is a auction section of BYC! I'd recommend trying at least two of these if you're in a hurry to sell them. [​IMG]

6. LOVEIGEE

Jul 24, 2010
    Thank you sonew123......thank all of you......wish me luck......
    xox

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by