With all the rain we've had it seems to have made a perfect breeding ground for black mold in my coop. I washed it out with vinegar and water and am letting it air dry. There isn't much sun this time of year in that part of the yard and I can't move the coop! What else can I do to beat it back and keep it clean and dry in there? We are in San Diego near the coast. I rinsed and washed with bleach and now am drying it with a light and fresh air. I found some sealer-primer in the garage and am going to paint as soon as it dries. The mold is on the ceiling, walls and floor of the little hutch. It's about 2 ft tall, and 4 foot square. 18' off the ground with a solid pine floor. I think the paint will help. What about the hens going in tonight and the paint smell/fumes? It is a water based sealer.