Hello there, I just discovered mold growing in one of our chicken coops. This coop is OLD, but we had to use it when we had some chickens dropped on us. There is no electricity out there, so no lights in the coop and no heat to dry up moisture. The rain has come here and so has the mold. I have 7 chickens in there right now, one of which is sick (who I separated) and it is most likely because of the mold. Is there a safe way to kill the mold and make it safe for the chickens to stay out there? Or, do I need to get the chickens out of there and find them a new place? My other coop is just big enough for the 4 hens I have in there, and I have no idea where I would put my other chickens! Also, do any of you have mold problems? Everything was fine until just a couple of days ago! Thanks for any suggestions!