Mom might have to go to the hospital tonight...Update pg.7

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ilovemychickies, Aug 2, 2008.

1. ilovemychickies

ilovemychickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mom might have to go to the hospital tonight to have the baby! [​IMG] Her blood pressure is WAY up and dad says that if it doesn't go down, my little brother and I will go to a friend's house while they go to the hospital. I'm so nervous and scared and stressed and everything else but I'm trying to stay calm so that mom's blood pressure will go down and so that my little brother doesn't get stressed out (he really doesn't understand the stressful part, he's just happy that his little brother might be coming tonight). I'm really happy too, but I'm still really nervous. Dad is in the living room right now building the baby carseat and stroller just in case. If you don't mind, I would really like appreciate it if you would pray for us that mom's blood pressure goes down and that if it doesn't and we end up having to take a late-night trip to the hospital, that everything goes o.k. Thank you so so so much. [​IMG] So, the crib is ready, the carseat is set, and now we wait....

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 16, 2008
  2. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    First of all Congratulations on the baby...second I will for sure send prayers your way! Good luck to your family and hope you can share pics of that cute baby!

3. McGoo

McGoo Chillin' With My Peeps

I'll say a prayer for your Mom's blood pressure to go down and stay down.

All the best with your baby brother!

4. chickflick

chickflick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 10, 2007
    Dimondale
    Of course we'll say a prayer for your mom. Have positive thoughts..... Hope all goes well.

5. herbandteas

herbandteas Chillin' With My Peeps

I will keep you all in my thoughts and hope that mom's blood pressure goes down some. I had that too as well as 2 kids ages 5 and 8 at the time. They wanted me in the hospital but I didn't have any one to watch my girls so I pretty much let the house go and only fed us till it was time to go have her. She is 17 yrs old now.

6. I*Eat*Chickens*Yum

I*Eat*Chickens*Yum Chillin' With My Peeps

Please try to relax kiddo. My wife had our son last October 31st ( Halloween baby ) and she also had an issue with hogh blood pressure. Everything worked out perfectly fine.

Modern medicine works wonders !

My family will also say a prayer for your family !

Congrats on the new baby !

7. ilovemychickies

ilovemychickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Ok, I'm scared. Dad just had my little brother and I pack our stuff so that we can go to our friend's house. Looks like he'll be born tonight. I'll try to see if I can update y'all later if we end up having to go to the hospital. Please keep us in your prayers. Thanks. [​IMG]

8. buck-wild-chick

buck-wild-chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2008
    Hamilton C. FL
    good luck !!

9. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Congratulations on the new baby. [​IMG] I am sure everything will be just fine. [​IMG] I had the most amazingly difficult pregnancies and deliveries and I, and my three boys, are alive and healthy. [​IMG] Can't wait to see pics. [​IMG]

10. risurocket

risurocket Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Prayers for you and yours. Hang in there and know that your mom and new little brother are in good hands. When my mom had my sister, I was 15. Mom told me she had to go have the baby and I ran up and down our stairs like a crazy person trying to gather stuff. None of which we really needed. I was so nervous and my mom likes to tell the story of how silly I looked running up and down the stairs. Everything turned out fine, even with my grandma driving the 45 minute drive to the hospital with the peddle to the medal. It's natural to be nervous. Best wishes and calming prayers. Keep us posted!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by