Mommy! Look at that chicken coop!!!

Quote:
Those are times and memories that nothing and nobody will ever be able to replace, either.
smile.png

You are right about it taking longer for them to help, but it is worth it! My DD even helps me lock in all of the chickens at night. She gets in the bantam coop and puts them all in, then heads to the grow out pen, helping get them all in. She's a great helper with a lot of love for the chickens.
smile.png

I think it's funny how just a building that never stuck out before, sticks out like a sore thumb now! lol! It's amazing how many potential chicken coops there are out there. However, this building that my daughter noticed was big enough to house a family of 40!
lol.png
Can you imagine the chickens you could fit into that one?!?!
tongue.png

That converstion has come up...... Daughter and I...."Man, just imagine how many chickens you could put in there!"
lau.gif
I love sharing my passion with my daughter. We are the crazy chicken family.
cool.png

Isn't it fun to share your passion for raising chickens with your children?!?!

In my mind, we are providing our children a wonderful service raising chickens. We are teaching them how to love and have compassion in this video game world that we live in that has desensitized children to death, dying, and life in general.

That's funny! Just wondering, does that mean that most of our coops look like they are in a permanent stage of renovation? lol
Just popped in to look at coops myself. I am in the planning stage of building the girls and boys a new coop.

Back
Top Bottom