1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Mommy & Me Look-a-like!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by WiseChicks, Apr 17, 2009.

1. WiseChicks

WiseChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Hudson, WI
    I just got a picture accepted in a local contest.... they were looking for photos of mothers and children that look alike!
    [​IMG]

What do you think? [​IMG]

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    aww! what a cutie! yeah, he sure does look like you! [​IMG]

3. lisahaschickens

lisahaschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2009
    Vancouver, WA
    very cute pic and definitely look-alikes!

4. StrawberryHouseMouse

StrawberryHouseMouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2009
    Cleveland, Tennessee
    I want some of those azelyas lol they are gorgeous I never seen them in purple.

5. WiseChicks

Dec 16, 2008
    Hudson, WI
    This is the Pic I WANTED to use, but was afraid it might get him teased, since he's now in Middle School:

[​IMG]

6. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    They are both wonderful pics! I am a redhead and always wanted a redheaded cutie like yours!!

7. WiseChicks

Dec 16, 2008
    Hudson, WI
    Quote:Aren't they YUMMY? Those were in Washington DC. The hotel we were staying at had INCREDIBLE gardens. (I was there performing with my Army Band for the ceremonies, and it was a DELIGHT to stay there. Everything was blooming, and the weather was spectacular; and when we left Minnesota, it had been snowing!)

8. WiseChicks

Dec 16, 2008
    Hudson, WI
    Funny story - Last week a lady came to our house to buy chickens. Michael went out to greet her, which is part of his job in this whole Chicken thing we do. She was looking at him oddly when I came outside a minute later. It was one of my very best friends from high school came to my house to buy chickens! We'd lost touch shortly after high school, and it had been 22 years since we'd seen each other, but she recognized ME in HIS mannerisms! We had a good laugh and talked non-stop for 2 hours catching up!

9. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Wow! That is such a sweet story. What a great surprise for both of you! On top of that you both like chickens! [​IMG]

10. toletiquesbysam

toletiquesbysam Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2008
    Nebraska
    You two are Adorable!!! And YES you look alike...........but you already know that!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by