Mom's time according to medicare for rehab is up :-( *update page 4

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by wendy, Nov 18, 2008.

1. wendy

wendy On the Hill

Jun 14, 2007
    central louisiana
    Please pray for my mom if any of you pray. She is having surgery, a diabetic. She broke her ankle today they are putting in pins and a plate as we speak. Her other foot is partly amputaed because of diabetes.

Thanks.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2008
  2. wendy

wendy On the Hill

Jun 14, 2007
    central louisiana
    If anyone is wondering, she is in Alabama and I am in La. My oldest sister lives a hour from her. I have another sister in Tx and Fla.

3. bubbazmommy

bubbazmommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2008
    Albany, ME
    I will keep your family in my prayers. I know how hard it is to be far away from family when they are sick/injured. I hope everything turns out OK.

4. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Prayers said for you and her.

5. chickens4jojo

chickens4jojo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2008
    Upstate South Carolina
    I will pray that your mother will do well and she will be home soon with no more problems like that again. I also pray that you and your sisters will have that wonderul peace that passes understanding, too.

God can do wonders, I've found out in my [​IMG] age~~and keep finding out.

6. Opa

Opa Opa-wan Chickenobi

May 11, 2008
    Howell Michigan
    Never have been much for church but I've always been strong on God and prayer. Your mother will be in my thoughts and my prayers

7. peepsnbunnies

peepsnbunnies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2007
    Central Florida
    Wendy,
    your Mom will be in my thought and prayers for a successful surgery and speedy recovery. [​IMG]

Lisa [​IMG]

8. ThreeBoysChicks

ThreeBoysChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Thurmont, MD
    Prayers for your mom, the medical staff who are caring for her and for you. I pray you have peace know that she is being taken care of.

9. wendy

wendy On the Hill

Jun 14, 2007
    central louisiana
    Thank you so much to everyone. You just dont know how much that means to me to get some responses. I believe in the power of prayer [​IMG]

10. Sugar Sand Farm

Sugar Sand Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2007
    North Florida
    Wendy My prayers to you and your Mom My MIL is a diabetic and I know the problems they face.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by