Montana Chicke

Hi! There are lots of people from Montana on here. You can go to the forum, Where Am I and type in Montana...you'll find good folks like @Michael OShay

Last edited:
I should have added, and for some reason it won't let me edit my post, that I am in Northern Wyoming, about 6 miles from the Montana border as the raven flies. I have spoken to a lady from Hardin as well. I think Michael is up around the Flathead/Kalispell area. Welcome!

I live near Flaxville, MT which is anout 15 miles from Canada and 45 miles fron North Dakota. Way up north.
1f60a.png
i have only had chickens a few months and i am enjoying them so much! Never realized how fun and personable they are and I really like BYC as i have learned so much here. Also fun to have other "chicken lovers" to communicate with.

We must be really close to each other, Michael. We summer under the cliffs of Lone Pine. Although I am technically a Montanan now I have never actually spent a winter there. Have appreciated all the great information and advice found on these forums. House sitter says the girls are fat, sassy, and laying like champs through the cold weather.

Back
Top Bottom