1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Montana

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by bantiebabe1200, Dec 8, 2010.

1. bantiebabe1200

bantiebabe1200 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 5, 2010
    Ennis, Montana
    Hi there, I curious to se if any Montanans are running around the forum. I know there's a poulry club here called Montana Poultry Fanciers from Billings that used to be in Bozeman when I was a kid. Is there any one here from Montana?

1 person likes this.
  2. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG] I'm not from Montana but I spent four years there while I was in college. [​IMG]

3. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
  4. bantiebabe1200

Nov 5, 2010
    Ennis, Montana
    I'm not from Montana but I spent four years there while I was in college.

What university did you go too? [​IMG]

5. bantiebabe1200

Nov 5, 2010
    Ennis, Montana
    thechickenchick
    Hi! It is great to see another Montanan on BYC. Here is a thread where some of the others hang out https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=99679

Wow! Thanks so much thechickenchick! [​IMG] I'm so glad to finally find ppl from Montana in the chicken world. After I moved back to my home land here in Ennis. I no longer know anyone into chickens close by, so thanks! [​IMG]

6. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Quote:Wow! Thanks so much thechickenchick! [​IMG] I'm so glad to finally find ppl from Montana in the chicken world. After I moved back to my home land here in Ennis. I no longer know anyone into chickens close by, so thanks! [​IMG]

Hey, no problem! [​IMG] I was born and raised in Havre, moved to Conrad 4 and a half years ago and married my redneck in comfy camo [​IMG] almost 4 years ago, moved to the country and talked him in to raising chickens [​IMG] We just filled our second coop with another flock, including a duck. I also have 3 Guineas.

7. herfrds

herfrds Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2010
    Montana
    Another Montanan here.[​IMG]

8. bantiebabe1200

Nov 5, 2010
    Ennis, Montana
    thechickenchick
    Hey, no problem! I was born and raised in Havre, moved to Conrad 4 and a half years ago and married my redneck in comfy camo almost 4 years ago, moved to the country and talked him in to raising chickens We just filled our second coop with another flock, including a duck. I also have 3 Guineas.

Sounds wonderful! [​IMG] What kind of chickens do you raise? I'm still working on my husbands arm (only married one year now). He's atleast agreed that chckens will be good but I need to save money for the coop first! I'm hoping to be able to start building either fall 2011 or summer 2012 if all goes well with money. [​IMG]

herfrds
    Another Montanan here.

Howdy! [​IMG] What part of MT are you from?​

9. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
  10. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Quote:What university did you go too? [​IMG]

Rocky! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by