Month old baby chick suddenly swallowed something unable to eat or drinkm

Saaniya

Crazy Chicken Mom
6 Years
Aug 31, 2017
New Delhi India
I have two baby chicks one month old Moomoo eat something in his box ( I applied sweaters as bedding) he's screaming and shaking head badly with movements I give him oil , water but he's not able to swallow he's not himself not even chirping his sounds any suggestions

Not chirping at all I on the heater infront of him and giving him water through dropper ..I believe something he swallowed in his windpipe because there's no Voices coming from his beak like usually baby chicks make. And he becomes weak by all these struggle ..in the beginning when I pick him From box he only screaming and shaking his dead and going backwards 😞

Not chirping at all I on the heater infront of him and giving him water through dropper ..I believe something he swallowed in his windpipe because there's no Voices coming from his beak like usually baby chicks make. And he becomes weak by all these struggle ..in the beginning when I pick him From box he only screaming and shaking his dead and going backwards 😞
Why would he have access to something that could cause this?

It's very hard to take a video because he suddenly flaps his wings in order to breath and become unconscious ..I believe it's aspiration pneumonia

Back
Top Bottom