Month old baby chick suddenly swallowed something unable to eat or drinkm

It's very hard to take a video because he suddenly flaps his wings in order to breath and become unconscious ..I believe it's aspiration pneumonia
What does that mean?
It’s not a disease...it’s a blockage.
I would recommend putting the poor thing out of its misery at this point if you don’t know how to/can’t help it.

H
What does that mean?
It’s not a disease...it’s a blockage.
I would recommend putting the poor thing out of its misery at this point if you don’t know how to/can’t help it.

He crossed the rainbow bridge 😭😭😭 11:30 am with alot of pain he struggle alot can't able to eat or drink neither able to open his beak even I pour water and he get suffocated nd flopping then he leave me 😭😭 I rescued him & his brother month ago he was all fine yesterday I didn't know what he swallowed that kills him now his brother is sad and peeping so loud

Oh, @Saaniya I'm so sad for this chick. I'm sad for you.

I think the sweater you used for bedding may have caused the problem. The fine fibers on a knit sweater are loose, and baby chicks naturlly peck at their bedding instinctively searching for grit and food. Find fibers can clog the trachea and even get into the lungs.

This is something almost no one will think of when caring for a baby chick until something happens like this. I don't think there was anything you could do to save this chick.

This chick may have had another problem, and the bedding had nothing to do with it, but to be safe, you need to remove the sweater and find a better bedding.

Oh, @Saaniya I'm so sad for this chick. I'm sad for you.

I think the sweater you used for bedding may have caused the problem. The fine fibers on a knit sweater are loose, and baby chicks naturlly peck at their bedding instinctively searching for grit and food. Find fibers can clog the trachea and even get into the lungs.

This is something almost no one will think of when caring for a baby chick until something happens like this. I don't think there was anything you could do to save this chick.

This chick may have had another problem, and the bedding had nothing to do with it, but to be safe, you need to remove the sweater and find a better bedding.

Your words always very much reliving and make me feel Understand the issue ..I believe the same same he's all fine all happy active not seems sick Until yesterday evening ..he scream so loud and when I check he's shaking head , rolling backwards making horrifying noises like a Seizure and then his beak become locked my small muchkin didn't even eat one piece of food or water he just unable to swallow or take the food down if I place it in his beak he was just 39 days old . I rescued he and his brother on 12th December 2020 , he's my fav because of his sweet nature he stay with me play with my bracelet ..but yesterday he becomes all quite , loss voice and beak only having saliva

This morning he face alot of seizures and then god ease his journey and take his soul on a new world without pain and struggle

I can't believe he's gone because I'm not so strong person I am very much attached emotionally I feel his pain and struggle he's a pure lil angel

His last hours photos my beautiful orange juice aka moomoo 😔😔😔😔

Attachments

• IMG20210121205213.jpg
    IMG20210121205213.jpg
    494.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG-20210121-WA0027.jpeg
    IMG-20210121-WA0027.jpeg
    190.5 KB · Views: 7
Thank You everyone who send their help for my orange juice I neve had this EXPERIENCE I feel utterly heartbroken and guilty .

My small baby crosses the rainbow 🌈 bridge and will enjoy his journey with rest of the baby chicks in heaven will become his friends .
Moomoo will be always loved and remembered in my Memories of short time of 39 days ..
Pls send your prayers for my lil angel 🙏
Thank you so much 😭😔

Life is beautiful but also very short sometimes ..

I have two baby chicks one month old Moomoo eat something in his box ( I applied sweaters as bedding) he's screaming and shaking head badly with movements I give him oil , water but he's not able to swallow he's not himself not even chirping his sounds any suggestions

Please try to lose the guilt. Just focus on having had the joy of the sweet little guy for a little while. Some lives are short, very short. Once I held a friends newborn baby while a nurse took blood from its tiny foot for a leukemia test. The baby wasn't even a month old when it died. We celebrate short lives as we do long ones. Duration of life means nothing, only that a little being had one and was loved.

H

He crossed the rainbow bridge 😭😭😭 11:30 am with alot of pain he struggle alot can't able to eat or drink neither able to open his beak even I pour water and he get suffocated nd flopping then he leave me 😭😭 I rescued him & his brother month ago he was all fine yesterday I didn't know what he swallowed that kills him now his brother is sad and peeping so loud
Thank You everyone who send their help for my orange juice I neve had this EXPERIENCE I feel utterly heartbroken and guilty .

My small baby crosses the rainbow 🌈 bridge and will enjoy his journey with rest of the baby chicks in heaven will become his friends .
Moomoo will be always loved and remembered in my Memories of short time of 39 days ..
Pls send your prayers for my lil angel 🙏
Thank you so much 😭😔

Life is beautiful but also very short sometimes ..
I'm so sorry. :hugs

Don't feel guilty I don't believe there was anything you could have done. :hugs

Just remember all those amazing memories you had with your little chicky. ❤

Back
Top Bottom