Montreal, Quebec: 2 ducks for adoption

Toast n Jelly

Songster
12 Years
Jan 29, 2007
A pair of ducks look to be male Harlequin and a Fawn female. They were rescued in the fall of 2007 and will be a year old in Spring. They are ready for a permanent home. Norma

IMG_0028.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you weren't half way across the country I would do it in a second. Air shipping is a killer these days. have you listed on the canadian boards at all?

I've posted a *how to?* post a pic on
[email protected] and I'm waiting for instructions then I'll post this ad. Are there any others that you know of that I can join and post?

Thanks for thinking of us ...they sure are sweeties but as you can tell I'm not set up for ducks just chickens and these ducks spent the winter on my closed- in porch with heat lamp and jaccuzi baths lol!.

I have an idea worth trying.

The Interprovincial Bird Association is having a spring auction this weekend (March 8th) in Alfred Ontario (an hour east of Montreal) so you can bring them to the auction and I'm sure someone will take them from you and you might get a few bucks as well.

Or you can post something on their website.

www.ipba-aieo.com

Good luck, Bert

Thanks Bert...I'm off to see their website...who knows maybe someone from around here will see my post.... sigh. What birds do you have and from what I gleaned you're new to Ottawa?

Very impressive site...N

HI Norma:

I actually now live near Thetford Mines (wife posted here as United Church Minister.. it beats Newfoundland) and was from Renfrew (an hour west of Ottawa). Parents are still on the farm and I've kept a bit of everything over the years.

I now have a backyard and am starting over. I plan to pick up a few bantams at the next auction I attend. No interest in ducks.

I still work in Ottawa so I'm there two weeks a month.

good luck with the ducks,

Bert

Quote:
Great Thanks! As for the tub...I think my DH would be glad to get it back.
big_smile.png

Norma

Quote:
Great Thanks! As for the tub...I think my DH would be glad to get it back.
big_smile.png

Sorry for the double post ...computer crashed and thought I'd lost it
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom