Moodene's Bonnets for Sale-Tx

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Moodene, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Moodene

Moodene Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    Devers, Texas
    Bonnets for sale. $20.95 each shipping is included. I will take Paypal,Money Order,Vista Gift cards or checks(clear bank first). If you wish to purchase one, send me a PM and lets talk!..Give me few days to make it first after the bonnet is paid for. I do not make these ahead of time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you take the bonnet apart, it will be an apron!!

[​IMG]

The prints that I have right now. Plus the print that I made my bonnet out of. I will post more prints soon as the fabric gets here..

[​IMG]

2. StrawberryHouseMouse

StrawberryHouseMouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2009
    Cleveland, Tennessee
    [​IMG] those are cute! Do you make any other kind of things?

3. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Overrun With Chickens

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    Ok this may sound stupid but are those for chickens?

It may sound silly but like when I heard about chicken saddles the first time I was like what woulda a chicken need a saddle for and one nice person whisperd me and let me know , luckly I dont blush easly so I never take anything for granted around here .

Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
  4. StrawberryHouseMouse

Mar 23, 2009
    Cleveland, Tennessee
    Quote:omgosh that would be adorable if they were! I could imgagine it now a little hen with a bonnet on XD

5. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Quote:Allow me to join you in the asking of questions. Moodene, what creature are these designed for?

I'm guessing hens, but please elaborate about these adorable bonnets! [​IMG]

6. StrawberryHouseMouse

Mar 23, 2009
    Cleveland, Tennessee
    Quote:Allow me to join you in the asking of questions. Moodene, what creature are these designed for?

I'm guessing hens, but please elaborate about these adorable bonnets! [​IMG]

They look a little too big for chickens. Look at the photo with the pencil next to it.

7. Moodene

Jan 15, 2007
    Devers, Texas
    Hahaha..not for chickens! [​IMG] [​IMG] I knew somebody was gonna be a funnie one to joke about these. Nope I had one of these when I was a kid way back in the late 60's. My grandma made it for me and the pattern came out of a magaizine...still got it too..
    I sew other kind of stuff if it don't bite me first! Been sewing since I was 7 years old started out on a treadle sewing machine making my first green jumper dress which I still do have!..cuz my daughter wore it when she was 7 too..but we added some trim to it..

8. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

Oh I have just GOT to get me one of those. Does it come in purple?

9. emmalynn

emmalynn Silkies Sebbies OEGBs

Oct 16, 2008
    Middle TN
    Moodene,
    Could you send pictures not from photobucket? I saw someone had booties on their silkies after bathing to keep them clean for show. Can you make those?

Side note= the saddles were back savers for the girls. They thank you!!!

10. Moodene

Jan 15, 2007
    Devers, Texas
    I can send pics to regular emails if ya want me too..send me Pm..I have seen some booties with side snaps-adjusting to how big the legs are..mmm..on a show rooster before..he was a Jersey giant but can make them any size tho.. let me make a pair and show ya'll what I had seen..but I am using my smaller size pullet since she is in a coop off the ground..been raining for 2 days now...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by