1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

Moon Pie is settling in!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by CityGirlintheCountry, Jul 26, 2010.

1. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    [​IMG]

On chicken watch with her big brother Dodger-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jbowyer01

jbowyer01 Just Me!

Aug 29, 2008
    Hogansville, Georgia
    Very pretty!

3. usschicago1

usschicago1 Suburban Cochins

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    [​IMG] Wow shes pretty ! Our cat just had six babies and two a couple months ago. Now to get everyone fixed [​IMG]

4. CityGirlintheCountry

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    Moon Pie was found playing by the side of the road a couple of weeks ago. I got sucked into her incredible cuteness and now she's a keeper. It took the other kitties a while to warm up to her, but she seems to have settled in nicely. [​IMG]
    She passed the physical with flying colors and got round one of shots. She'll get the next round in about a month and will get fixed around Thanksgiving. She's a sweetie, but I don't need her making more kitties! We are officially covered up at this point.

5. PotterWatch

PotterWatch My Patronus is a Chicken

Apr 22, 2008
    Virginia
    What a cutie!

6. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix Bantam Fanatic

Dec 15, 2009
    Penn Valley, CA
    She's adorable! I love her markings! That black nose is way too cute. [​IMG] Glad to see she's doing so well and making friends with the other cats! My cats never got along (one just passed away, but even after living with our other cat for eleven years she still didn't like her) so I love to see cats being friends with one another.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2010
  7. CityGirlintheCountry

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    There are four cats in the house. The original cat is pretty stand-offish with the others. Truthfully, I think he thinks he is a dog. Every now and then he'll play with the grey and white boy, but other than that he is above such things. The grey/white will play with anyone and everybody once he warms up. It took him a bit, but he has decided the baby is okay. They got the zoomies tonight and chased each other all over the house. [​IMG] The last cat is still deciding what he thinks. I'm betting she wears him down. She's pretty strong-willed.

She is turning into the best cat. [​IMG]

I know I've posted this pic before, but I love it. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. MomtoSyd&Emma

MomtoSyd&Emma Songster

Jul 13, 2009
    Southern VA
    Absolutely precious!!!

9. MaggieRae

MaggieRae Songster

Apr 12, 2009
    North Texas