More Button Quail eggs - to ship today!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Mrs MIA, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    I have 25 Button quail eggs, packed and ready to ship...one last week, you pay $11 shipping/handling only.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These eggs are from colony-raised normal blue breasted males, red breasted hens, chocolate hens, cinnamon red breasted males and hens. Here's a link that shows the Colors of the parents. They are the prettiest little birds.

If you want them, post "Sold" here, I can PM you with my PayPal info.
    Great opportunity if you're looking for Buttons... this is my fourth week's worth of eggs - I hatched 13 of 19 eggs from the first week, and so far 12 of 25 have hatched from the second week's eggs - hatching is still in progress, though. [​IMG] No guarantees, which is why they are free for one last week. All I ask is that you let me know how your hatch goes.

Incubation is just like chickens, except you stop turning at 14 days, and they hatch in 16 days. 6 weeks to maturity, and I believe I had 7 weeks to first fertile eggs.

I also have 7 coturnix eggs available for fertility testing, too... if you'd like them included just let me know.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2008
  2. SamG347

SamG347 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    What kind of Cortunix are they? And what do these buttons look like when older?
    Thanks!
    [​IMG]

3. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    I think they're a smaller version of yours, Sam... Your's are due next week. [​IMG]
    They look like this when they're babies
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The buttons look like these when they're older... I haven't been able to get any good photos of mine because they move so fast! LOL!

4. Chickenhatcher89

Chickenhatcher89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2008
    Lawrenceburg, TN
    SOLD!!!!

5. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    Quote:Thank you! [​IMG] PMing you now...

6. ticks

ticks Pheasant Obsessed

Apr 1, 2008
    The Sticks, Vermont
    At least they were not bobwhites [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 21, 2008
  7. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    Quote:Nope... my little girl has stockpiled 11 eggs so far. I expect her to plant her butt on top of the pile here any day now! Either that or I'm going to have to take them away and put them in the 'bator. [​IMG]
    I want to keep about 5 more girls, so I can share their eggs, too. Not til next spring, though. At one a day, it takes a while to save up enough to ship! LOL!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by