More Downsizing in 16051 (W Pa)...

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FLF, Jun 30, 2008.

1. FLF

FLF Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    If you pm'ed me before and I didn't get back, I'm really sorry, we wound up baling hay and I got behind in my Pm's on here [​IMG]

Anyways always feel free to email me, I stay on top of those the best!

I have the following to offer:

2 Black Australorp Pullets 2/14/08

1 Exchequer Leghorn Trio (2 roos and 1 pullet) 4/22/08

1 Barred Rock Trio (2 roos and 1 pullet) can't remember when hatched, maybe 8 weeks ago. Hatchery Stock

1 Black EE (Not Sure of sex) Same as barred rocks

1 Silver Laced Cochin Pullet 3/2/2008 Hatchery Stock

1 Bantam Cochin Light Blue Pullet (laying) will be a year this fall

Please make offers... I can't ship at this time due to the weather, so pick up only. I need to get down to one pen of birds [​IMG]

Thanks,
    Debbie
    [email protected]

2. stallionhawk

stallionhawk Out Of The Brooder

Maybe you should try posting on craigslist, hope you find them a home. [​IMG]

3. FLF

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    I've never had good luck with craigslist, I always get the crazy people. :mad: Though, maybe I will advertise them on it and just meet them at the new Pilot on 422.

Hope your babies are doing well!

4. stallionhawk

Thank you, They are all doing great. I can't belive how freindly the americanas are. They will just fall asleep in your hand.

[​IMG]

I have had some luck with craigslist but you do have to be careful, I never meet at home. I am trying to find a home for my snake on craigslist right now.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2008
  5. FLF

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    Awww.... I LOVE snakes! My hubby hates them though [​IMG] He would be really mad if I brought one home.

I can have as many cows as I want, but that's it!

Glad they are doing well for you! They are sweet hearts!

I will give craigslist another shot then....

6. stallionhawk

He is a cuty sure you don't want him.

[​IMG]

7. MrsCountryChick

MrsCountryChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    PA
    Quote:Quote:I Agree! Living in the country is peaceful.. But since the beginning of the year so many country neighbors have had burglers & had air conditioner condenser units & radiators stolen around here from their extra cars that they don't drive everyday..... cuz of the scrap price & the air conditioner units are aluminum.. truely sad [​IMG] . Some even had thier homes broken into too. Thank God I have a 24/7 guard Rotty I [​IMG] so nothing happens specificly here. But our nearby neighbors now too have gotten outside dogs to get a heads up on who's outside. Creepy knowing there are lurkers tho.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by