More odd poop...dewormer caused??

Trevorusn

Crowing
Apr 15, 2019
New Hampshire
20191212_193043.jpg
So this is fresh strange poop from one of my ISA Browns on top of a frozen pile from this morning. It sounded quite loose coming out and stinks. The white looks almost like the Safeguard solution. Did we overdose our birds and this is their system's response?? Or is it something else?? She otherwise appears fine and I only see this when she is roosting. Not sure if it matters, but our weather has fluctuated considerably these past 2 weeks, from snow and bitter cold to mid 50s and rain back to the teens.

It looks normal to me. Give your birds plain boiled white rice mixed with buttermilk. The rice will help settle their innards and buttermilk is an excellent probiotic, easily absorbed and coats intestinal lining. It should also stop diarrhea.

It looks normal to me. Give your birds plain boiled white rice mixed with buttermilk. The rice will help settle their innards and buttermilk is an excellent probiotic, easily absorbed and coats intestinal lining. It should also stop diarrhea.
Thanks, I will try that. I was under the impression any loose poop is a bad sign, but glad to know it's not a dire emergency then.

Back
Top Bottom