So this morning DH and I managed to finally get the 4x5 brooder coop inside my bigger coop done. Once the chicks are bigger, this will be come the Mille Breeding coop. This is from a couple days ago, when we were putting the wire on. There's my super sexy handy dandy hubby! Today we framed in the door with some leftover 2x4's. Then after it was all framed in, I attached the chicken wire (hubby started it, I finished it). Course, we didn't get to just put the door on it's hinges right away, because a small ruckus interrupted our work...it was the three muskateers, Michael, Gabriel, and Anna.... and they were running from Casey, and believe it or not, this little snot is smaller than them!! Course then Elroy starts up, so I had to see what his problem was.....he was just demanding some attention! Finally we were able to move the door into the coop, after chasing these two nosey birds outta the way! Ah, finally, door is set and the coop is complete!! Then I took some random pics of the critters....of course, this is Cricket, who's down right angry that I moved him inside LOLOL This is the layer flock, standing at the fence wondering what in the world I am doing! This is Gloria, one of my EE hens. She thought she was hiding LOL They can't let the chickens have something all to themselves! The hens might get something good, ya know, and it all has to have the Royal Palm stamp of Approval before consumption! It's Quality Control!!