more prayer requests please my ex step mom and baby Ayden

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by chixie, Mar 3, 2012.

1. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    first please pray for my ex-stepmom....she had to have emergancy surgery last night. she went completely blind in her left eye and partially blind in her right eys. they removed a rather large tumor off of her optical nerve. praying its not cancer and that she gets her eye sight back. she is a CPS worker. she survived thyroid cancer 13 years ago and we are praying this isnt cancer.

the other prayer reques is for my grandson Ayden(trach baby) he has been running a fever for several days. doctor called in an antibiotic yesterday and will see him monday. if he doesnt get bettersoon they will be taking him to the emergancy room. he has been having to have breathing treatments again

thank you.

2. cukooformarans

cukooformarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2011
    Alabama
    Prayed for you all! [​IMG]

3. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    [​IMG] And prayers!

4. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    update: step mom was suposed to get released today. not sure if that happened and Ayden went to the doctor he is wheezing and has an earifection. but is feeling a little better

5. Northwind

Northwind Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2012
    Yorkshire
    Glad to hear there's been a little improvement. I hope the road continues to be up from here. :hugs

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by