more prayers needed for my sister and grandbaby

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by chixie, Oct 29, 2010.

1. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    my sister was in a major car wreck 2 weeks ago today: she is now running 105 degree fever and has a bacterial infection

grandbaby : starting having episodes with his heart today.. heartbeats go really high and the drops really low. blood tests came back ok but are going to be running further tests. he also has sleep apnea and when he does go home he will be on a sleep apnea monitor...

Please keep them both in your prayers

2. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    you need a hug too. [​IMG]

3. chixie

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    thanks for the hugs but I am just happy to get prayers for them... I am not too worried for the grandbaby. but am super worriede for my sister. I am afraid the infection may be in her bones where she has several breaks... they ruled out a blood clot in her brain thank god

4. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. HeatherLynn

HeatherLynn Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2009
    Kentucky, Cecilia
    We will be praying, let us know when you have more news of them. How is the other lady from the wreck doing also.

6. chixie

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    the other girl from the wreck is doing awesome. she is awake and talking. she is always asking about my sister thoough she calls her kasandra kay ...my sister is sandra.. she never asks about the other two.I am guessing that they told he rthey died. she had surger on her legs finally. both thegs were broke pretty bad in two places. thats all I know about her.

Thank you for the prayers, hugs and continuing support

Last edited: Oct 30, 2010
  7. Yoda

Yoda Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2010
    Shady Hills, FL
    they are in my prayers, all 3 of them for a speedy recovery. God bless the ones who did not make it and thier families, my heart goes out to them.

8. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Donno what to offer but a [​IMG]

9. slightlyscrambled

slightlyscrambled Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2009
    Nebraska
    prayers sent up[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by