More Raleigh Meet Pics ... Dialup Beware!

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by ZuniBee, Feb 24, 2008.

1. ZuniBee

ZuniBee Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2007
    Zuni, Virginia
    Here are a few pics I took at the Raleigh Meet. If I messed up any of the captions I apologize in advance. If anyone sees an error or wants me put additional captions on who everyone is just send me a pm with picture number and info and I will update captions.

Scrambled Egg, nccountrygirl and BantyChickMom
    Who did an OUTSTANDING job making this fun for everyone!
    [​IMG]

Close up of my name tag
    [​IMG]

There was a gag gift that would only have significance for a forum member. As Scrambled Egg pointed out, ZuniBee (me) was the winner!
    [​IMG]

I'm keeping it away from water and my chicks!
    [​IMG]

BaldMonkey and Broom Hilda
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

nccountrygirl, Jacob (chickmomma's nephew), chickmomma, ScrambledEgg, lexapurple & dd Jane
    [​IMG]

Front Left - Hensdeliverthegoods talks with Zylphrix (front right)
    Back Left - Peeps7 (left) and CoreyNC (right)
    [​IMG]

nccountrygirl giving a great presentation about what everyone needs to have in an emergency kit
    [​IMG]

Scrambled Egg and BantyChickMom drawing numbers for prizes
    [​IMG]

Lisa Jean after winning a prize
    [​IMG]

Name tags and goodie basket
    [​IMG]

Left - Lisa Jean, coreync, Tom (coreync's dad), behind Tom is Hensdeliverthegoods, BaldMonkey, across from BaldMonkey is Jacob (chickmomma's nephew), continuing to the right is Hensdeliverthegoods dh Cliff, Broom Hilda, MarkM's dw Cindy, Peeps7 & Ilovemychicks
    [​IMG]

Scrambled Egg giving lexapurple's dd Jane a prize with pmcgregg watching
    [​IMG]

Lots of activity at mergmet's truck. She brought a LOT of nice birds.
    [​IMG]

2. thechickman04

thechickman04 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2008
    Cumming, Georgia
    wow thats look like alot of fun... i wish we could have something like that in georgia....but im only fifteen soall the adults on here prolly wouldnt want me around

3. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

That looks like so much fun! Maybe Tazcat, deeszoo and I can have avery mini Kansas gathering! [​IMG] Those are the only Kansans I can think of right off hand.

4. Scrambled Egg

Scrambled Egg Flock Mistress

Aug 29, 2007
    Fayetteville, NC
    LOL!! Those are great Jay!!! That drawing numbers one should have been a "caption this" photo haha!! I think that ws realizing that I had put ALL the numbers in the jar to draw from, but only had given out about 26 of them, lol!!! I think I mentioned in another post about my brillliant math skills, haha!! Thanks for the photos, and I hope other regions can do the same as it really was a fun event and a super way to make new friends!!!!

One thing is for sure...if ya'll need to know what to put in an emergency kit...Laura is the one to ask (nccountry girl)...only missing from that kit was a chicken in need of a bandage!! [​IMG] Great job Tammy & Laura and everyone who came, Yeah!!!! We had fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know Zuni that when that crocodile gets wet and hears that xylophone, it will become a 6 foot rooster- eating- tresspasser- biting -borgio(sp)- lovin "pet" named Duchess!!! Good luck with that!! [​IMG]

5. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

Looks like so much fun! Love that gag gift!!! lol

6. mergmet

mergmet Chillin' With My Peeps

more wonderful pics, thanks Jay!

M

7. BantyChickMom

BantyChickMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2007
    Henderson, NC
    Great pics Jay!

I am so glad there were so many with their cameras,
    everybody has so many different pics to share.

Once again, Thanks to Scrambled Egg and nccountrygirl for helping out with this......Great job everyone and looking forward to the next one.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by