Well, yesterday was a busy day dig proofing the run. Today I covered the run with 2"x3" welded wire. The only thing left to do is make a door for the run as you can see, however, I did add a few decorative elements to the coop and run. Where the door will be. I'll plant something in that stone bed. I had the stones in a pile not doing anything, so I tried to get the stone foundation effect going. Nothing says New Englang like a stone foundation or stone wall. To keep critters from going under the coop, I first put a hardware cloth wrap around the bottom., then the stones. I'm so close to done I can taste it. My chicks are coming around the 18th.