Morganton NC show?

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by WestKnollAmy, Sep 19, 2011.

1. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    Who's going to this one on Oct 29th?

We plan to go and sell some chicks and birds. We hope to meet up with old friends and make some new ones.
    I had thought I might enter a few Cochins but that is too much work. I don't care to have to fuss over the birds like that so I will admire everyone else's beauties.

I hope there is a decent turn out considering I have heard some folks are going to Crossroads.

2. Bat Cave Silkies

Bat Cave Silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2010
    Bat Cave, NC
    Mornin' Amy~~~Matt A has started a thread about the Morganton show that quite a few people have already responded to.
    I imagine the turnout will be less than usual because of Crossroads, and they wouldn't change the date [​IMG]

I can't be away from home for the 3 or 4 day trip to Crossroads, so I'll be there----showing & selling Silkies of course.

Hopefully, I'll actually get a chance to visit with you this time

3. HenThymes

HenThymes pippin ain't easy

Feb 27, 2010
    Foothills of NC
    I sure wish the date of the Morganton show was different too, I am making my way to Crossroads (a few of us are carpooling together [​IMG] ) and going to miss seeing everyone and showing. [​IMG] I especially wanted this to be DD's first show with her silkie but now looks like she won't be bringing her out till Winston. [​IMG]

4. WestKnollAmy

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    I was looking for a thread but didn't find it in the first few pages so I started this one.

Hi Sandy! Yes, we never seem to get a chance to talk when there is a get together. You were swamped at the sale last month so I did not stop to see you. This time we will get to talk a bit!

Awwww! I was hoping to see you, HenThymes. But I hope you all have a great time at Crossroads!

5. Matt A NC

Matt A NC Overrun With Chickens

Feb 22, 2007
    Morganton, NC
  6. WestKnollAmy

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    Yes, I searched it out and read it. Back a few pages but as it gets closer I am sure it will resurface.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by