Morning, noon & night sickness......help...me!

i agree that you should call the doctor if you aren't able to keep anything down, especially if your urine is dark!!!

I took phenegran and Zofran with my last 2 pregnancies and it did the trick.

It can be very depressing I know. Feel free to PM me if you would like.
smile.png

Caprice

Quote:
I was the same exact way.
sickbyc.gif
I was sick from day1 and it lasted about 7 or 8 months! I had only gained about 10 lbs total and my daughter was 7.8lbs of the 10 I gained! I too was given meds for the nausea and vomiting, but the meds came back up too! I tried everything and it was so bad that if I drank cold water, it would come back up cold! Water was about it because anything else coming up was just yucky! That there tells you how fast I got sick after ingesting something! I just kept trying and tried to keep down as much as I could. The Dr said my baby was healthy and everything was fine, but that I just had to keep trying to eat little things here and there.

I wanted to add that you should definitely see if there is anything else your dr can suggest.

I hope you get to feeling better soon!
hugs.gif

Last edited:
I called the doc and it just so happened they had some test results for me. They said I have Strep B and have prescribed antibiotics......I don't know if this is why I am so sick, but I am now taking these antibiotics.

I have managed to go the whole day today without vomiting...other than the foamy incident this morning. I am still nauseous and feel like I will vomit at any moment. Every time I cough I gag.

I really hope that this passes soon...I am a big whimp when I don't feel good. I am tired of looking at my messy house and not being motivated to get up and clean. I actually paid my daughter to pick up for me today.

Scratch that...just saw my dinner again....
hit.gif

he.gif

Quote:
Seabands are tight bracelet like things (great description, huh? lol) that have a round knob that hits a pressure point in your wrist. You need to wear them on both wrists. They work and I swear by them. I first started using them when I was flying a lot and then I started using them in the car. I have terrible motion sickness and hated taking medicine because I was always so drugged out. So when I got pregnant and was so sick, I thought "why not" and gave them a try. You can buy them in any grocery store or pharmacy. They are less than $10.

Well, I talked to my doc again today. He gave me the phenergan, It's not oral of course and is a bit difficult to tolerate it's....erm.....application....

BUT, It seems to be working for the moment, no vomiting since I started using it.

Crossing my fingers that this continues to work for me!

Just wanted to give an update!

I have managed to keep everything down in the last 2 days!!

I actually felt good enough yesterday to clean house and take down the halloween decorations.

My mom made a funny comment the other day about the whole situation. She said "I don't remember you being this sick at all with your first 2....it must be the father of this one, he is the devil"

That's funny!
big_smile.png
I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. Are your first 2 the same sex? After the fact (I had mine long enough ago we didn't find out the sex beforehand!!) I blamed it one the fact it was a girl after 2 boys. Still remind her once in the while of how sick she made while I was pregnant with her!!

Back
Top Bottom