Most Reliable Free Websites Host?!?!?! (Advice/Help/Suggestions!)

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by Wolf-Kim, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Wolf-Kim

Wolf-Kim Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2008
    I am hoping to make a website, for my birds and on the breeds I raise. Nothing too fancy. I would like to know what you think it the most reliable "free" websites.

I was going to use Yahoo Geocites, but I was hoping to find out the pros and cons of different servers before I go through all the effort of actually making it.

Thanks everyone.
    -Kim

Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
  2. Rhett&SarahsMom

Rhett&SarahsMom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    some people I know use godaddy dot com

I am thinking of trying them, all I want for my business is a dot come. I use RapidWeaver for the web design part. I find it easy to use and know NOTHING about computers

3. Wolf-Kim

Wolf-Kim Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2008
    I'll have to look into it. All the people that gone on last night, I was expected more of a response. LOL

I just want a multi-page website for my birds.

I have made websites on Geocities several years ago, but I think I recall Geocities was down and unavailable a lot. I didn't want to go through and make a personal website and then it not be available for people who want to see it.

Thanks for your help, I'll check out that host.

-Kim

4. LilRalphieRoosmama

LilRalphieRoosmama Officially Quacked

Oct 15, 2007
    Elyria, OH
    We went through one of the guys on this site for our webhosting. Very helpful and nice. PM me if you'd like his website and email address.

5. ams3651

ams3651 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    i used Microsoft office live, its completely free, comes with stats like where visitors are from, etc. Its very easy to set up and comes with many basic options.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by